Давайте я скажу простым языком? Человек не должен жить. Он должен брать каждый момент в своей жизни и извлекать из него максимум выгоды. Жить на полную катушку и смотреть через тонкую призму навязанных обществом моральных ценностей. Проблема? Обычно это и приводит в Аркхэм. На заслуженный курорт. Джокер был здесь много раз, встретил много знакомых и друзей: Загадочник, Бэйн, Пугало, Ядовитый Плющ и, особенно, Харли. Вот только из знакомых никого рядом не было...
quote of the week by Philippe: В голове болезненно пульсирует темнота, частью которой он был секунду — а, может, и вечность — назад. Пахнет антисептиком и почему-то ладаном [может просто кажется?] судя по первому, он в больнице, судя по второму, его похоронили. Ни одно, ни другое ему не по душе.

mystery

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » mystery » § Пролог » Тестовое сообщение

Тестовое сообщение

Сообщений 1 страница 4 из 4

Благодарим за выбор нашего сервиса!

Sirius Black написал(а):

For the more romantic tales I have depended on the Gaelic, and, as I know about as much of Gaelic as an Irish Nationalist M.P., I have had to depend on translators. But I have felt myself more at liberty than the translators themselves, who have generally been over-literal, in changing, excising, or modifying the original. I have even gone further. In order that the tales should be characteristically Celtic, I have paid more particular attention to tales that are to be found on both sides of the North Channel. In re-telling them I have had no scruple in interpolating now and then a Scotch incident into an Irish variant of the same story, or vice versâ. Where the translators appealed to English folk-lorists and scholars, I am trying to attract English children. They translated; I endeavoured to transfer. In short, I have tried to put myself into the position of an ollamh or sheenachie familiar with both forms of Gaelic, and anxious to put his stories in the best way to attract English children. I trust I shall be forgiven by Celtic scholars for the changes I have had to make to effect this end.

For the more romantic tales I have depended on the Gaelic, and, as I know about as much of Gaelic as an Irish Nationalist M.P., I have had to depend on translators. But I have felt myself more at liberty than the translators themselves, who have generally been over-literal, in changing, excising, or modifying the original. I have even gone further. In order that the tales should be characteristically Celtic, I have paid more particular attention to tales that are to be found on both sides of the North Channel. In re-telling them I have had no scruple in interpolating now and then a Scotch incident into an Irish variant of the same story, or vice versâ. Where the translators appealed to English folk-lorists and scholars, I am trying to attract English children. They translated; I endeavoured to transfer. In short, I have tried to put myself into the position of an ollamh or sheenachie familiar with both forms of Gaelic, and anxious to put his stories in the best way to attract English children. I trust I shall be forgiven by Celtic scholars for the changes I have had to make to effect this end.

Код:

жирный, обычный, ссылка, зачеркнутый

https://forumstatic.ru/files/001b/61/01/58636.jpg https://forumstatic.ru/files/001b/61/01/72786.jpg https://forumstatic.ru/files/001b/61/01/78034.jpg

Вы здесь » mystery » § Пролог » Тестовое сообщение